Personal Leadership Philosophy - Part 2

 

Hello everyone,

As I mentioned in the previous post, I would like to share my personal leadership philosophy below:


My Personal Leadership Philosophy

Considering my core values, and the meaning of leadership, after analyzing the leaders I admire and who have impacted my personal and professional life, I have developed my own personal leadership philosophy.

This philosophy includes leadership styles, values, and behaviors that I wish to express.

My leadership is based on values ​​such as integrity, discipline, collaboration, empathy and passion. The leadership style that has prevailed in my career has been the democratic leadership with which I have felt comfortable, however, I will work to achieve a transformational leadership style with which some renowned leaders have inspired me.

As a leader, my goal is to inspire and motivate people to reach their full potential. I believe in fostering a positive and encouraging work environment, where everyone feels valued and empowered to grow and develop. I am committed to helping people discover and fulfill their potential by giving them the tools, support, and opportunities they need. 

I will work with discipline to execute clear and effective actions to achieve my objectives, working with determination and focus.

Also, I will feed myself with perseverance and resilience to keep going even in difficult times.

I will go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results and work with a clear and meaningful purpose, based on the "why" of our actions and goals. I will value the participation and collaboration of all team members, creating an inclusive and supportive environment. I will be an empathetic leader, attentive to the needs of others and I will work to generate a positive impact in people's lives and in the work environment.


Thank you for taking the time to read my personal leadership philosophy. 
See you in my next post.

Georgina










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Leadership Philosophy - Part 1

Organizational Structure Design

Management and Leadership