Starting a new challenge in the world of Management and Leadership

 Hello everyone,

My name is Georgina, I am from Peru, and I arrived in Winnipeg a year and a half ago. It is with great joy that I welcome you to my personal blog on Management and Leadership. As a student of this course, I have created this space to share my learning, ideas, and reflections about the world of leadership and business management in Canada.

I gained life experience as a leader and manager working in a bank in my country. 

I was a Manager for twelve years and I learned a lot from each team and from each person I worked with. 

The best part of my job was inspiring people's professional lives and being able to see how they developed their skills and grew professionally inside or outside the organization.


Now I have the opportunity to continue learning from my colleagues who are from various countries around the world and who have wonderful and interesting experiences in different fields of work.

I appreciate that you are reading the introduction of this blog.

See you in the next post

Georgina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Leadership Philosophy - Part 1

Organizational Structure Design

Management and Leadership