My S.M.A.R.T. Goals

Hello everyone,

I am happy to share with you my goals S.M.A.R.T.  I have prepared this plan focused on my personal vision and mission. In addition, I defined short, medium, and long-term goals to have a better overview of my professional future and focus on the strategies that I must implement to achieve my goals.

🎯Short-term goal / Between 6 to 12 months 

  • Obtain a part-time position or internship at a bank in Winnipeg, focusing on customer service roles to gain practical experience in the banking industry in Canada.
  • Complete my college courses with a GPA over 3.8.
  • Connect with professionals through RRC Polytech career services, attend industry events or workshops, and seek out mentoring opportunities to gain information and guidance for my career advancement.

 


🎯Medium-Term Goal / Between 1-3 years:

  • Complete my Business Management and my Co-op program at RRC Polytech.
  • Obtain my Post Graduation Work Permit or Permanent Residence.
  • Get a full-time position as a customer service representative at a bank in Winnipeg.
  • Continually seek professional development and growth opportunities within the bank, such as participating in training programs or proactively assuming additional responsibilities.
  • Build a strong reputation for outstanding service, develop rapport with clients, and establish myself as a trusted advisor.

 

🎯Long-Term Goal / Between 3-5 years:

  • Assume a leadership role within the customer service department or a related area of ​​the bank, as a team leader or supervisor, where I can take advantage of my experience acquired in my country of origin. 
  • Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives, leveraging my experience to improve customer experiences and optimize operational efficiency.

Thank you all for following my personal blog 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Leadership Philosophy - Part 1

Organizational Structure Design

Management and Leadership